At the Donato Academy we carry many top brand names in haircare. An important element of hairstyling is recommending the right product for the right client. The more we know about our products, the more we will be able to recommend the appropriate haircare, and the more freedom we will have to create and be creative! The following is some information on abba Gentle shampoo.
- abba is not only 100% vegan, but is also free of gluten , synthetic colour dyes and sulfates for those that colour or chemically treat their hair with perms, relaxers or keratin.
- Gentle Shampoo is great for all hair types, however, most beneficial for individuals with sensitive scalps, or conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, or inflamed skin .
- Because of it’s low pH, Gentle shampoo can be used for a bubble bath, as a body wash, to hand wash delicates and even use on children’s hair and skin.
Key Ingredients are:
- Cherry Bark – has a drying (astringent) effect on skin, reduces swelling, lowers pH, calms and soothes
- Aloe Vera – soothing, moisturizing, contains vitamins A, C, E, and B12 which are antioxidants and help keep the skin from drying out
- Quinoa –a complete protein, it contains all 8 of the essential amino acids with the highest level of protein among grains to assist in the repair, protection, and conditioning of both hair and skin
How to use:
- apply small amount to hands, emulsify, apply to wet hair and distribute throughout hair and scalp, rinse, and repeat if necessary.