After a successful class year, the Donato Academy is all geared to its new Hairstyling Program!
The new Donato Hairstyling Program started on September 7, 2010. January 5th, 2011 is the second start date available to those students finishing high school in December of 2010.
The Academy offers a progressive, fashion-forward hairstyling program teaching students the practical and theoretical elements needed to become a successful hairstylist or colour technician with sound technical skills and business savvy. At the Donato Academy, we encourage our students to maximize their creativity by participating in fashion shows, photo shoots and other special industry-related events!
Here are a few quick answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- Length of the Hairstyling Program: 44 weeks (10 ½ months).
- Class schedule: classes run from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Tuition fee: $9950 plus a kit fee of $950 and a textbook fee of $200.
- The Academy can be easily accessed by GO Transit and the TTC!
- Minimum education level required: OSSD or equivalent.
- No previous salon/hair experience is required to enroll.
- OSAP is not currently offered; however, payment plans are available.
Join a billion dollar a year industry. Follow your dream and fulfill your passion at the Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics! To book your Academy tour, call Heather Stockley, Academy Director at 416-252-8999. To pre-register directly online please visit http://donatoacademy.com/registration.html