Terms & Conditions
If the recipient of a Donato Academy Scholarships fails to meet one or more of the below terms and conditions, the Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics reserves the right to cancel or disqualify the recipient from receiving the scholarship benefit and stop any payments or cheques issued or pending.
- The Donato Academy Scholarship is applicable to the Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics only and is non-transferrable to another post-secondary institution.
- Recipients must be in their final year of high school. The recipient must also use the Scholarship no more than 12 months from the time of notification of Scholarship entitlement.
- The recipient must attend on a full-time basis, be enrolled in the Hairstyling Program, and maintain a 70% average, except due to extenuating circumstances, including serious illness, accident or death in the immediate family, or the student will forfeit the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship recipient must select and adhere to one of the payment plans offered by The Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics. The value of the Scholarship will be divided up evenly amongst the number of tuition payments and issued in form of a cheque after each payment is received and cleared. For information on the payment plans, please refer to the Academy Director or brochure.
- A Scholarship may be terminated upon the occurrence of behaviour that is deemed inappropriate by the student and would render the continuation of the program and Scholarship no longer possible.
- The Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics reserves the right and has final discretion with regards to the selection of the applicants, the Scholarship terms and conditions, its administration and use.
Employees of The Donato Academy of Hairstyling and Aesthetics and members of their immediate families are not eligible to apply or receive a Donato Academy Scholarship.